Xero Branding Themes
Been wondering how you could customise your invoices in Xero to suit your particular business needs?
In Xero you have the option to customise your invoices under Invoice settings.
You get there by clicking:
- Settings>General Settings> Features> Invoice Settings
- Drop down on the icon that says “New Branding Theme”
- Choose “standard”, click Copy
- Give the theme a name
- Then edit the theme in specific areas as required
- Click Options and preview
- Save and upload this template back into Xero - it will save it there with the name you gave it to start off with.
You can choose Custom under the “New Branding Theme” and follow the same process as above and you are ready to go.
The Custom option allows you to create invoice templates if you have multiple businesses that you operate and each has different logos and contact details.
You can create up to 15 invoice templates and Xero branding themes can be applied to Invoices, as well as Credit Notes, Invoices, Statements, Purchase Order and Quotes.
Contact our Xero Specialists on 09 520 9200 who provide streamlined and efficient remote / offsite bookkeeping services to businesses who want to outsource their day-to-day processes such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, NZ GST, PAYE and Payroll.
Or, to obtain an initial outline of how we can help your business, please complete the form Let's Talk About Your Business - we look forward to hearing from you.