At Alliott NZ we want to help you build a stronger financial future. We believe the key to you achieving this is to define your business and life goals and then ensure you are well protected and advised in the financial areas that support them. For example, risk management, insurance and the development of investment portfolios.
We pride ourselves on our sound understanding of business and investment practises and our genuine interest in your financial well being. We offer a complete wealth creation and protection package tailored specifically to your needs:
- Investing, administering, and managing money and securities.
- Developing personalised investment strategies and effective investment portfolios.
- Helping you review and update your financial plan.
- Retirement funding analysis.
- International and local pension transfers.
- For Trustees - reviewing investment strategy and portfolio appraisals (recommended at least annually).
Expert financial advice
Your expert Alliott financial advisor is:
Alliott Financial Management (NZ) Ltd is a registered Financial Services Provider under the Financial Service Providers regime (July 2011). Great peace of mind for you!
Michael Beech, CFA
Michael is an experienced investment specialist and is responsible for providing investment advice as well as managing the investment portfolios for many of Alliott NZ's clients.
Michael studied finance at the University of Otago and went on to become a Chartered Financial Analyst (he is a professional member of the CFA institute). His background is funds management. Following this he has been working as an investment adviser since 2006. Michael is authorised by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial and investment advice.