Building your legacy
How to redesign your business life
Business lifestyle involves balancing work with other priorities in life, developing a culture that warrants engagement and productivity as well as developing the direction for lifelong business success.
While you may have a strong lifestyle currently established, ask yourself if it includes a lifestyle legacy for when you leave the business.
If you want the business lifestyle you created to carry on once you exit, you need to plan for:
- Planning your exit, whenever that may be
- Making your business less dependent on you
- Stopping working IN your business so you can work ON it
- Infusing good habits in your business through culture change
- Mentoring and nurturing strong leaders who can continue to build your business
- Empowering your team to build on your legacy
- VIDEO Business succession planning
- CASE STUDY Armitage Group
- FREEBIE NZ business succession planning - Xero report