New Transition Payment Announced
The Government has announced a one-off transition payment for businesses as we move to the COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic light system):
- This payment will be made available through the Resurgence Support Payment.
- The one-off transition payment is $4,000 plus $400 per full-time employee (FTE) up to 50 FTE.
- The maximum payment is $24,000.
- The eligibility criteria are the same as the Resurgence Payment.
- Applications for the Transition Payment open on 10 December 2021.
Resurgence Support Payment and Wage Subsidy Scheme
The Resurgence Support Payment and Wage Subsidy Scheme will continue to be available to businesses anywhere in New Zealand until 11:59pm on Thursday 2 December 2021 when all areas of New Zealand move to the COVID-19 Protection Framework.
If you have applied for the final round of the Resurgence Support Payment and Wage Subsidy Scheme, you will still receive your payment after New Zealand moves to the COVID-19 Protection Framework.
Our office is closed from Friday 24 December 2021 and will reopen on Monday 10 January 2022 with limited staffing. Contact Alliott in Auckland on 09 520 9200.