How invoicing works – from start to finish
Xero has researched the best in the business to simplify invoicing for you.
So whether you’re just starting out, or want to improve on what you’re doing – these tips and tricks will help you navigate the world of invoices.
- CHAPTER 1: What is an invoice?
- CHAPTER 2: How to make an invoice that’s taken seriously
- CHAPTER 3: Send an invoice that gets paid quickly
- CHAPTER 4: Accept payments in ways that suit you and your customer
- CHAPTER 5: Sending payment requests for overdue invoices
- CHAPTER 6: Ways to make your invoicing process better
- CHAPTER 7: Win at invoicing with these checklists
- CHAPTER 8: Tools and guides by Xero
This guide is intended as general information only. Always check with the Xero Certified Consultants at Alliotts in Auckland for professional advice. Alliott NZ are Xero Platinum Partners. Contact us today for a free trial and to speak to one of our Xero certified advisors in Auckland about how to get the most out of Xero for your business.Source Xero