COVID-19 Wage Subsidy August 2021
The criteria for Wage Subsidy eligibility is now available.
The criteria for wage subsidy eligibility is now available via the link below. Per the declaration form to eligible:
Revenue Decline TestYour business meets the revenue decline test:
- your business is being or will be affected by the move to Alert Level 4 on 17 August 2021; and
- your business has had, or you are predicting will have, a decline in revenue that is attributable to the effect the move to Alert Level 4 on 17 August 2021 has had on your business and that is:
- of at least 40% over the period 17 August 2021 to 30 August 2021 (inclusive) (revenue test period), when compared to a typical 14-day consecutive period of revenue in the six weeks immediately prior to the move to Alert Level 4 on 17 August 2021 (default comparator period); or
- if you are an employer that has highly seasonal revenue, of at least 40% over the revenue test period when compared to the same 14 consecutive days in 2020 or 2019 (seasonal comparator period), provided you can demonstrate that the seasonal nature of your business makes it harder to meet the 40% revenue decline using the default comparator period than if your business was not of a seasonal nature; and
- in relation to both the calculation of revenue for the test period and the calculation of the revenue for the relevant comparator period, exclusive of any payments made to you from this subsidy, other COVID-19 Wage Subsidy schemes, the COVID-19 Short-term Absence Payment scheme, COVID-19 Leave Support schemes, COVID-19 Essential Workers Leave Support scheme, COVID-19 Resurgence Support Payment scheme or the COVID-19 Small Business Cashflow scheme.
- For further details please click here »
For more information on financial relief, please contact the team at Alliott NZ first.
Our office in Auckland is now closed for 7 days from Wednesday 18 August 2021 however we will keep you notified by email, website and across our social sites of any changes.