Auckland returns to Alert Level 2
Now we are at Level 2, Alliotts is back in the office and operating with the appropriate COVID19 safety policies in place.
A reminder that Auckland is at Level 2 along with the rest of the country with the following restrictions:
- From Monday August 31, those using public transport planes and rideshare services anywhere in the country will be required to wear masks by law while at alert Level 2 or higher.
- Auckland gatherings will be restricted to 10 people, except for funerals where the cap will be 50
- Gatherings will remain restricted to 100 people throughout the rest of the country
- Wearing a facemask when you leave your house is strongly recommended in Auckland
- 2 metre distances still applies on the street or in stores