Message from Greg and Vanessa
The new coalition government of National, ACT and NZ First will bring with it new changes in taxation policies. Those policies that may be affected are personal income tax cuts, a change in the Trust tax rate, and residential property Brightline and interest limitation rules.
We are monitoring these closely and will keep you updated as and when the changes are enacted including the likely impact these will have.
Also in this edition
- Alliott Global Conference recap
- Tax Traders' tax pooling service
- How small businesses are navigating AI
- Income Tax in the Short Stay Accommodation Market
- Pricing changes for NZ Xero users
Please be advised that our office will be closed for our Christmas / New Year break from Friday 22 December (last day) and will reopen on Monday 8 January 2024. Please contact our team or email us to discuss these and any other topics with us.